Rio Abajo Community Library
Quinton Lawson, Veguita
A. Miguel Trujillo of Las Nutrias
The RACL has been given approximately one-half acre of land for building a formal facility. We are now actively seeking donations and funding in order to accomplish this goal. The new facility will be more accessible (just north of Highway 60, off Route 304), and will be able to house:
1. An expanded library with full-time librarian;
2. An expanded computer network with formal computer training for students, residents and job-seekers;
3. A private conference room for meetings the community would be able to utilize; and
4. An office to coordinate and produce the monthly newsletter;
5. A more active information and resource network exchange.
We welcome and appreciate all donations!